Monday, April 25, 2011

Thank You Easter Bunny!

Well, the first major holiday sine our move home to Boston has come and gone, and I have to say, I was so happy to be able to celebrate a holiday with family in my own home for the first time in four years!

While we had nice Easter's while living in Minnesota, it just wasn't the same as it is when you are able to share the day with your extended family. While there, the girls would search for their Easter baskets, and then we would spend the rest of the morning, lounging around until our brunch reservations at whatever restaurant struck my fancy that year. After brunch, we would just come home and spend the afternoon as we would any typical Sunday afternoon.

So thank you family, for bringing the holiday back to Easter. I can't wait to see what happens on Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, etc., etc., etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment