Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birthday Wishes and Packing Dreams

Today is my baby girl's 7th birthday.  I can't believe how the time flies!  When we moved here to Minnesota Maggie was only 3, and now, four days before we move back to Boston she turns 7.

She has been such a good, understanding girl, as unfortunately her special day happens to fall so close to moving day.  She wanted a make-over party at home, but I had to explain to her that wasn't possible, as our house is basically all packed up and a total disaster area, so she decided on a swimming party at our gym instead.

This is also the first birthday where her Dad isn't here to celebrate with her.  I know that is especially hard for both of them, because Maggie is certainly a Daddy's girl, but I am sure that once we are reunited, they can have a special day watching a Three Stooges marathon!

So Happy Birthday to my sweet, beautiful, funny baby girl.  You bring so much love and joy to our family.  Continue to grow, learn, and just continue being you.  I love you.

Maggie's 3rd birthday party...


     
..and now her 7th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment