Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Busy, Busy Busy

Hey all.  sorry I haven't posted in a while, but there is a good reason for that.  We finally moved!  Yes, the Minnesota to Massachusetts move is now complete.  I drove with Ellie and Maggie from the Twin Cities to the Boston area.  We left on Monday, January 24th and arrived on Thursday, January 27th.  Then, we closed on our new home on the 28th, moved in on the 29th, and have spent the last 3 days just unpacking and sorting and organizing.

Now we are in the midst of the HUGE winter storm that most of the country is experiencing in one form or another.  I thought I would be able to leave all this snow in Minnesota, but no luck.  It just followed me here.

Anyway, that is a brief synopsis of my last week and a half!  I hope those of you who are in the storm fare well.  I will get back to more regular posting in a week or so.  Until then...keep on baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment