Saturday, February 26, 2011

We All Scream for Ice Cream

I am a certified ice cream junkie.  I admit my addiction.  If it is in the house, I will eat it.  If I get a craving, I will give in.  I have been known to travel miles in a snowstorm to get a pint of Ben and Jerry's, Cold Stone, or a sundae from Friendly's.  And price doesn't matter.  The more super-premium the ice cream, the more I love it.

Which brings me to my latest find: Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams!

Their ice cream is fantastic.  They are artisan ice cream makers in Ohio who will ship, yes ship, their wonderful creations direct to you.  they have a menu of regular flavors (including Salty Caramel, Pistachio and Honey, Wildberry Lavender, and Bourbon Buttered Pecan), and a changing menu of seasonal flavors (which include, as of this posting, Brambleberry Crisp, Goat Cheese with Cognac Fig Sauce, Askinosie Dark Milk Chocolate, and Lime Cardamom Yogurt).  These rich, creamy, decadent ice creams will knock your knickers off!

Yes, they are premium ice cream and you are paying a premium price, plus shipping costs, but don't you deserve a premium treat every once in a while?  If you can pay $4 for a small latte, you can try these wonderful desserts.

Remember, you heard it here first.  You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment