Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Life Full of Laughter

There is a line in a Daughtry song that says “All that I’m after is a life full of laughter.”  I don’t know what it is about that lyric, but the first time I heard it, it hit me right in the head.  That is exactly the kind of life I want to live; one full of love and laughter.  I want to be able stay positive, and try to see the good (or funny!) side of any obstacles that may come my way.

However, that can be a difficult task.  It is much easier to focus on the negative a lot of the time than to just go with the flow.  To stay positive in life takes some effort, but it is so worth it! 

Luckily, I have a daughter who already lives life full of laughter, and she helps me to see that at times nothing is better than a little fun and goofiness.

Thanks Maggie!



No comments:

Post a Comment